LFW17 STREET STYLE



So this year I was lucky enough to be invited to London Fashion week with SpiceUk Online, and I wanted to do a post about some of the street style from 180 the Strand, the best place to style spot the cool, the weird and the questionable at London Fashion Week!






As soon as I arrived, everyone was flocking to this girl with the amazing rainbow hair (I didn't catch her name or blog unfortunatley) and I jumped on the bandwagon. If I was way cooler and could pull this off, I totally would. Who doesn't want to look like a unicorn?


Why wear one hat when you can wear two? Its' Fashion people.


Pastel hair is obviously the thing at the moment. Tempted to try the new L'Oreal colourista range but then again like I said, not cool enough...



Michael Jackson as a Chihuahua because why not?






Red was far from dead at LFW. This girl's jumper was from Zara and I actually featured it in this post here if you want to check it out. Obsessed!





And here's what I wore in a great quality awkward Iphone selfie because I wasn't cool enough to have people take outfit photos for me ;) My gingham top is from Bershka (can't find it online, but similar here), My trousers are from Topshop, My belt is also from Topshop (similar here) and my Jewellrey pieces are family heirlooms. Thanks trendy family! I also took along my Kate spade Cedar Street Mini Nora Bag with me because she's my fave.




There's a little peak at some of the style this year at London Fashion week. Next- I'm off to Paris fashion week! Stay tuned...

No comments